The Joint-Stock Company “SPIIRAS Hi Tech Research and Development Office Ltd (SPIIRAS-HTR&DO Ltd)”: Basic Research, Technology, Software Products and Educational Courses
Presently fast rates create all new and more perfect products and decisions for a wide range of the directions of business. What products and decisions will be most effective from the point of view of economic and operational efficiency for the specific customer? To provide client a maximum of information and to help to choose objectively the best decision is our main task.
SPIIRAS-HTR&DO Ltd does basic and applied research in:
- Information processing in complex systems;
- Theory and technology of Intelligent Geo-Information Systems (IGIS);
- Decision-Making support systems, based on Intelligent geo-information systems (IGIS);
- Programming, modeling and computer systems.
Information Processing in Complex Systems:
- The concept of information and knowledge harmonization, integration and fusion
- Information pyramids.
Theory and Technology of Intelligent Geo-information Systems (IGIS):
- Maritime IGIS;
- Topographical IGIS;
- Urban IGIS;
- Mobile IGIS;
- Special IGIS.
Decision-Making support systems, based on Intelligent Geo-Information Systems (IGIS) as listed below:
- expert systems;
- logical inference systems;
- scenario systems;
- Ontologies and electronic documents circulation;
- Monitoring systems of different purpose and scale;
- Physical objects detection systems;
- Learning and modeling of operational level:
- operational simulators (local, distributed and international);
- systems modeling and studying the operational level;
- electronic distributed learning of operational level;
- Tactical situations investigation.
Programming, Modeling and Computer Systems:
- Operating systems;
- Programming environment;
- Information security and protection systems;
- Portable systems’ software;
The Register Maintaining Rules of owners of nominal securities are available for acquaintance to all interested persons in the Office of Joint Stock Company. Address: 199178, St. Petersburg, the 14th line, 39, an office 416 on the working days from 10 to 18 o'clock.